Cellar Door Sales Assistant Host
Furleigh Estate is a family run vineyard and winery in Dorset. We have been producing world class wines for more than 15 years.
An opportunity has arisen for a sales assistant, to assist with the welcoming of guests to our Cellar Door shop and Tasting Room. This is a permanent, part-time position beginning with a 6-month probationary period.
- Welcoming guests to Furleigh Estate.
- Advising customers about the different wines we make and assisting them with their purchases.
- Using the till system
- Checking guests in to vineyard tours and assisting tour guides with pouring samples, clearing down after tours have finished etc.
- Dealing with couriers and dispatching website orders.
- Packing and wrapping pallets of wine.
- Assisting with keeping of duty records.
- Adherence to health and safety regulations.
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Flexible team players.
- Computer literate (Microsoft).
- Comfortable with lifting boxes of wine.
- Organised with attention to detail.
- Able to demonstrate an interest in the English wine industry.
- Full clean driving licence.
It would also be helpful, but not essential, if the candidate had experience of:
- Working in the hospitality industry.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with “Wine Host” as the subject title. Successful candidates will be contacted regarding a mutually convenient date for interview. No agencies please.
All applications to be received by 25th April 2021.