We are delighted to welcome visitors to Furleigh Estate for Cellar Door purchases. We are continuously monitoring the situation to ensure that we can serve our customers safely while responding changing events.
Please check our latest opening hours.
- All wine purchases are made in our Cellar Door shop.
- The number of customers inside the shop at any one time will be limited to three individuals or couples.
- All customers will be asked to wear a mask.
- Please ask the staff on hand to put your order together. In this way you will not need to touch any of the bottles on display.
- There is a one-way system in operation in the shop. Signs will remind customers to remain 2m apart and floor signage for social distancing will be displayed throughout the shop.
- We are not accepting cash. The card terminal will be cleaned after every customer.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer tastings for the time being and by-the-glass purchases will not be available.
- Chilled bottles of wine are available to buy and take away.
- Our guided tours have now finished for the winter. They will resume at Easter 2021.
- Hand sanitiser is available for staff and visitor use
- All guests are encouraged to use hand sanitiser on arrival and regularly throughout your visit.
- All surfaces are sanitised after contact by staff or guests.
- Our toilets are open to tour guests only.